- Remove any clips and debris before washing
- Machine washable at 30°C using non-bio detergent
- Do not use fabric conditioner (using fabric conditioner creates a waterproof barrier on the fleece)
- Re-shape and allow to air dry
- Do not tumble dry (washing and drying at high temperatures can cause the item to shrink)
- Do not iron
Tips for Increasing Wicking Properties of Fleece Liner
- Soak in a solution of water and white vinegar before washing
- Add white vinegar to the rinse cycle of your washing machine (refer to washing machine instructions first to check this is ok for your machine)
- Never use fabric softener in wash
Business hours are: Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm (GMT)
Please allow 24hrs (business hours) for a response to your message. We will aim to respond as quickly as possible to all enquiries.
See Delivery Policy for latest updates.
Lost or Missing Parcels
If your order has not arrived within 2 weeks from the date it was marked dispatched, please contact us so that we can launch an investigation with the postal service/courier. Confirmation of delivery is obtained on all parcels.